EA Games Contact Number & Origin Contact Number
All calls are charged at 7p per minute plus your phone providers access charge. We are a call-forwarding service using our own 0843 telephone numbers and we are not associated or affiliated to any company on this website.
Contact EA Games & EA Sports between:
Monday to Saturday 9am to 9pm
FIFA 16,17, 18 and associated series
Mass Effect Andromeda
Star Wars Battlefront 2
UFC 2 & UFC 3
Tiger Woods Golf
Contact number for Origin
Contact EA Games
To Speak to EA Customer Support you can use the EA Games contact number – 08435 04 8834. You can contact EA Games to speak to someone that can assist you with your enquiry. You may need to contact EA to for support or assistance on the following games & Services:
- FIFA Series
- Madden NFL
- NBA Live
- Mass Effect Andromeda
- Battlefield 4
- Battlefield One
- Star Wars Battlefront
- The Sims
- Need for Speed
Electronic Arts also know as EA Games & EA Sports are a worldwide video games developer, publisher and distributor based in California. Since their founding in 1982, EA have developed and created some of the largest gaming franchises in the world including all of the latest console and PC games.
Altogether EA have sold hundreds of millions of units across the globe, and with upcoming releases such as FIFA17, NHL17, and UFC we can assure that this number will rise.
If you have any problems or questions with any of the gaming titles above then contact EA Sports on the EA Games Contact Number on 08435 04 8834. The opening times for the EA Customer Support team is Monday to Saturday 9am to 9pm.
EA Games Technical Support
EA Games provide many leading edge titles across multiple gaming devices. The EA Games support team can advise on these particular games and further below are some examples of the games that are currently available and typical problems where you may need assistance. Use the EA Games Contact Number to speak to EA Sports Customer Services on 08435 04 8834.
- Setting up a new EA Account
- Updating your personal information
- Purchase Games online
- Having problems with your EA game
- Assistance for Origin
- Problems with connecting
- Looking after your games
EA Sports Accounts & Billing
- For information on how to create an Origin account or update information regarding your Origin account, then phone call EA Games & Origin using 08435 04 8834.
- If you would like to find out about how to link your Origin account with EA games such as FIFA, Battlefield, Battlefront or the Sims than call EA using the number we have provided above.
- Contact Origin if you need help resetting your Origin account’s details, you have lost your password or E-mail address by using the EA Games contact number on 08435 04 8834.
- If you are having any problems verifying your Origin account or you cannot reset Origin security question then you need to contact EA Games customer support number on 08435 04 8834.
- For any technical problems regarding Origin or any of EA’s games then you need to contact EA Games using the number provided above.
- Contact EA Customer Support for help if you are not able to download a game from Origin or there is a problem whilst trying to play an EA Title.
- If you are having any problems trying to purchase a game form Origin or EA then call the EA Customer Support phone number 08435 04 8834.
- To find help with any issues regarding any orders you have made with EA and from the Origin website then please contact EA Games and contact Origin on 08435 04 8834.
- For any general enquiries or complaints regarding EA or Origin then you will need to visit their website at https://help.ea.com/uk/contact-us/new/ or use the EA Contact Number for support on 08435 04 8834.
- Contact EA Games for further information.
Contact EA/Origin Access Support & Help
Contact EA Games on 08435 04 8834 if you are having problems with EA Access. Before you make a call check your Internet Connection to ensure you are connected to the Internet. You may be using Broadband or Fibre Broadband to connect your device to Origin and the Internet. If that Internet service does not work, then you cannot access the cloud servers needed to stream and connected to EA Games. Contact you Internet Service Provider for help on how to get back online.
If you are experiencing a slow service or you are experience ‘lag’ then again contact your Internet Service Provider. EA Sports are not responsible for the quality of your broadband connection. If you are having connection problems then you can still contact EA Sports but check the website and twitter account for information and status of the cloud server network.
Some reasons you may need to contact EA by using our EA phone number on 08435 04 8834 regarding EA Games & Origin Access:
- Unable to purchase a subscription to EA Access/Origin.
- Unable to access early access to games.
- Unable to access the vault.
- Cannot download games from the vault.
- Unable to use the 10% discount.
- How to use EA/Origin Access.
- Problems with your EA/Origin Access membership payments.
- General enquiries/questions.
For more information regarding EA Access or if you would like to sign up to EA Access then visit http://www.ea.com/eaaccess/en_GB.
For more information regarding Origin Access or if you would like to sign up to EA Access then visit https://www.origin.com/en-gb/store/origin-access.
What is Origin?
EA have developed an online gaming, digital distribution platform, called Origin, where players are able to purchase and download a variety of EA games for PC, PlayStation, Xbox. Nintendo and mobile devices.
Origin also includes a range of social features where players can create and manage profiles, communicate and play with friends and also stream straight to TwitchTV. Over 50 million people have registered with Origin and it is growing by the day.
To contact Origin then call the Electronic Arts contact number on 08435 04 8834.
Using our EA Games & EA Sports Contact number you will be able to gain help to the below:
EA at E3 2017
With E3 just recently taking place, EA had a lot to announce to their fans. EA made many announcements regarding Battlefield 1. The first announcement that EA made was that two new maps are coming this summer. The two new maps will be night maps. However, the biggest announcements that EA made regarding Battlefield 1 were details of the expansion pack, In the Name of the Tsar. EA revealed that there will be 6 new maps; the Russian army will be added, as well as new weapons and vehicles. The expansion pack will be available September 2017. EA also made some announcements regarding Fifa 18. Fifa 17 introduced a new, unique mode, which proved to be very popular, called The Journey. Due to its success, EA have revealed Fifa 18 will include a sequel mode to The Journey called The Journey: Hunter Returns. It is foresees Alex Hunter taking the next step in his career and deciding which club he will join next. Finally, EA also showed fans the first official gameplay of Star Wars Battlefront 2 during their press conference. From the press conference, we learnt that Yoda, Chewbacca and Kylo Ren will all be included in the game and that Star Wars Battlefront 2 will also include a single player campaign mode. The single player concludes of players controlling a TIE fighter pilot.
FULL EA Play Press Conference – E3 2017
EA Shop / Origin
You can purchase products and services directly from EA Sports using Origin. Origin is a gaming platform that EA provide their customers that enables them to connect with your friends and games across multiple game platforms throughout the world. Contact EA Games for more information.
How to Get Started with Origin and setup an account
- Go to to the Origin website at www.origin.com
- Download Origin to your PC or Mac and Create an EA Account
- If you have problems then use the EA phone number on 08435 04 8834 for assistance.
Benefits of setting up an EA Account
- You can chat online to other users and find friends by knowing their gamer tag
- Access on multiple devices – you can access you Origin account on multiple devices including PC, Mac and Mobile Devices
- Keep up to date with all the latest offers and promotions from EA Games & EA Sports
- Access to EA Customer Services on 08435 04 8834
EA Games & Origin Access
EA Games & Origin Access is a joint subscription based service between Origin and EA, so once you sign to one, you automatically sign to the other, that has many benefits to its members.
Xbox one users have a fantastic opportunity to purchase games online by using EA Access. EA Access is a subscription based service that enables members to obtain:
- Play First – try new games before they are released and be part of the progress
- Play More – New games are added to the Library and they are there to stream to your device. Play these games when you want and for how long you want.
- Play for Less – Members get exclusive discount on games, expansion packs and other stuff on the way
What Games are you able to Play First?
Many past major titles have been available for EA Games & Origin Access members to play first before they were released. Some examples are:
- Fifa 18
- UFC 2
- Star Wars Battlefront
Some upcoming titles that are going to be able to be played first by EA/Origin Access Members are:
- BattleField 1
- Fifa 17
- NHL 17
What Games are already included with the EASports & Origin Vault?
There are lots of games currently available on both the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One platform, these games are listed below. If you experience any problems then contact EA Games and EA Access using the EA Sports contact number on 08435 04 8834.
- NBA Live 18
- NHL 17
- Rory McIlroy PGA Tour
- Madden 16
What discounts will I receive?
Once you become an EA access member, you will save 10% on all EA digital purchases from the Xbox One Games Store. This includes games, pre-orders, DLC and everything else. Becoming an Origin Access member will allow you to save 10% in all Origin purchases.
By creating an ea profile you are able to save and store ea related information across games, websites and different services. It allows you to install games that you have previously purchased and play them from any compatible device you login to, play games with friends online and even experience games for free, including exclusive trials and betas.
In order to create and ea profile, you will need an email, username and password, for which will be used to login to your account. You are able to customise your ea profile with an ea avatar or profile picture. Your ea profile can also be linked to your PlayStation network account or your Xbox Live account so you can play online on games such as Fifa, Battlefield and Star Wars.
To create an EA profile, you need to visit www.ea.com/register. If you need any support or information regarding ea profiles or if you have any questions, it is best to contact ea using the ea contact number 08435 04 8834. If you call the ea number, you can speak to ea customer service with advice relating to:
- How to create an ea profile
- Change your ea username
- Forgotten your ea profile username
- Reset your ea password
- Unable to login to your ea profile
- Ea profile saying your password is incorrect
- Suspicious activity on your profile
- Ea profile security questions
- Benefits of creating an ea profile
- Profile security
EA & The Nintendo Switch
With the release of the Nintendo Switch not far away, EA have announced that FIFA is going to release on the Nintendo Switch in 2017. The game is going to offer the FIFA experience however it will be custom built for the Nintendo Switch.
This will be the first time EA will release a game on a Nintendo platform in years after EA didn’t release any games for the WII U. There has been speculation that other EA games are going to be released on the Nintendo Switch such as NBA and Madden, although nothing has been confirmed.
To receive more information regarding EA and the Nintendo Switch then you need to contact Nintendo using the Nintendo Contact number on 08435 04 8810. You will need to contact Nintendo for any of the following:
- What EA titles will be available on the Nintendo Switch?
- Problems with an EA title on the Nintendo Switch
- How to connect to EA servers on the Nintendo Switch.
- Cannot connect to EA servers on the Nintendo Switch
- Where to purchase FIFA for the Nintendo Switch
- More information regarding FIFA on the Nintendo Switch
- FIFA and Nintendo Switch release date
EA Games Upcoming Titles & Latest Games
Fifa is one of the world’s most popular gaming franchises in the world and has broken numerous records since the first Fifa was released. Fifa is created and developed by EA Games and is available across various platforms with the most popular being PlayStation, Xbox and PC. On the 29th September EA released their newest title, Fifa 17 to the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC.
Fifa 17 has improved massively, since Fifa 16, as many improvements have been made to game modes such as Career Mode, Ultimate Team and Pro Clubs. New features and game modes, such as, The Journey and additions to the gameplay, have also been introduced to Fifa 17. If you would like to contact EA, then you need to call the EA contact number 08435 04 8834. You may want to call EA if you have any questions or enquiries or if you are encountering any of the following problems:
• Cannot connect Origin account to Fifa 17
• Cannot sign into your Origin account on Fifa 17
• Problems regarding Origin Security Question
• Contact EA to learn how to setup an Origin security question on Fifa 17
• Cannot connect to EA servers
• Disconnecting from Fifa 17 Online
• Contact EA customer support if you are facing problems whilst purchasing Fifa Points
• Loss of data or progress on Fifa 17
• Issues regarding Fifa 17 Ultimate Team
For help and support regarding Fifa 17, you need to contact EA customer support by using the EA Contact Number on 08435 04 8834. By calling this number, you can speak to a member of EA’s customer service team regarding any issues or problems you are experiencing on Fifa 17.
Over the past few weeks, Electronic Arts have announced, teased and revealed many of their upcoming titles, including the sequels to fan favourite franchises. The trailer for Battlefield 1 was recently revealed which broke many records regarding game trailers. The trailer has reached 38 million views on YouTube and has almost 2 million like ratings causing it to become YouTube’s most liked trailer.
Electronic Arts have also announced the upcoming release of TitanFall 2. After the huge success of the first TitanFall, EA announced that TitanFall 2 will be released near the Christmas of 2016. One major change to the franchise is that it will no longer be exclusive to Xbox one and therefore players can expect for the game to be released on PlayStation or PC.
Some reasons as to why you may want to call EA Games on 08435 04 8834:
- Latest Battlefield 1 updates.
- Latest Fifa 17 updates.
- Latest Titan fall 2 updates.
- Upcoming EA games.
- When upcoming titles are available for pre-order.
- Which stores will upcoming games be available at?
- General enquiries.
- General Information.
- When upcoming titles are going to be released.
- Problems regarding any EA games.
FIFA 2015, 2016 & 2017 / Madden
You will need to contact Electronic Arts, contact EA Sports or use the Origin contact number for help with the following – 08435 04 8834
- Connecting your Origin account to your FIFA16 / Madden game.
- Cannot connect to the EA gaming servers.
- Loss of players or coins on your Ultimate Team.
- Unable to connect to the Ultimate Team Shop.
- Problems whilst purchasing FIFA16/Madden points.
- Cannot play FIFA15 & FIFA16 / Madden Ultimate Team games.
- Unable to open packs on FIFA/Madden Ultimate Team.
- Problems with your security question on FIFA/Madden Ultimate Team.
- How to create or reset your security question on FIFA 16 Ultimate Team/ Madden Ultimate Team.
- Loss of data on Career Mode or your Pro.
- Contact EA Games
Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline + previous versions
You will need to contact EA Games or contact Origin for help with the following on 08435 04 8834.
- Troubleshooting information for Battlefield 4.
- Problems with purchasing and downloading content on Battlefield.
- How to setup/rent a Battlefield server.
- Updating or purchasing Battlefield errors.
- What is Battlefield Premium and how to purchase it?
- Installation issues for Battlefield.
- Reporting hackers or cheaters.
- Loss of data on your Battlefield account.
- Stuck on the Battlefield loading screen.
- Unable to join games on Battlefield.
- Updates and patch notes for Battlefield.
- Contact EA for help across all gaming platforms – PC / Xbox / PlayStation etc.
You will need to contact EA Games or contact Origin for help with the following things – 08435 04 8834
- Why was your pre-order cancelled for the Sims?
- Patch Notes for the Sims.
- Trouble whilst installing the Sims.
- Contact EA Games for problems purchasing the Sims.
- Loss of data on the Sims.
- Cannot find the Sims from the demo in your library.
- Your computer cannot run the Sims.
- Changing/recovering your E-mail and password for the Sims.
- Wanting a refund for the Sims game.
Star Wars Battlefront
If you need to contact Star Wars Battlefront support then you need to contact EA Games on 08435 04 8834 for the best support regarding issues you may be facing. You may need to contact EA Sports for the following reasons:
- Problems purchasing Star Wars: Battlefront on all devices?
- Problems downloading or installing Star Wars: Battlefront.
- Loss of data for your Star Wars account.
- How to purchase Battlefront DLC.
- How to pre-order Star Wars: Battlefront.
- Cannot connect to EA/Battlefront servers.
- Report cheaters and hackers.
- General information or enquiries about Star Wars.
- Unable to join Star Wars: Battlefront matches.
- The latest Star Wars information.
History of Electronic Arts (EA)
Electronic Arts is a game developer, publisher and marketer based in America and founded May 28th 1982 by Trip Hawkins. In 2011, Electronic Arts became known as the world’s third largest gaming company from revenue. EA is known for making some of the world’s most popular games, such as FIFA, Madden, Battlefield, Titanfall and UFC. FIFA is EA’s bestselling gaming franchise with over 100million units sold over the years and across all platforms.
Being the world’s most popular gaming franchise, FIFA is known world-wide. Simply being a football game, it sells over 1million copies each year as a new updated version is released. FIFA has many different game modes allowing the player to find the one which suites him most.
FIFA Ultimate Team is by far the most popular game mode which allows the player to start with a very basic team and play against either the computer or other online players to upgrade his team. As you complete matches, seasons and cups you gain coins from which you can purchase better players and improve your team through the year.
If you are feeling lucky, players are able to purchase a pack which randomly gives him different items such as players, fitness cards or contracts. FIFA packs can be bought with either in-game coins or FIFA points can be purchased with real money to buy packs. As this game mode is so competitive and intense, players enjoy trying to gain the best team whether it is against their friends or anyone from around the world.
Battlefield is a first person shooter based on war, available on PC, PlayStation and Xbox. It differs from any other shooting games due to its large maps, vehicle warfare and how it relies heavily on teamwork and cooperation. As of 2012, Battlefield has served over 50million players worldwide since its first release in 2002.
Since 2002 there have been 9 different versions of Battlefield beginning with Battlefield: 1942. At first Battlefield was on available on PC however Battlefield 2: Modern Combat was released for the PlayStation 2 and Xbox in 2005. It was later updated with better graphics, online features and became available on Xbox 360. Battlefield 4 is available now on the next gen consoles; PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, selling over 1 million copies across all platforms. Contact EA Games for further information on Battlefield.
Star Wars: Battlefront
After a long 10 year wait, EA’s new Star Wars: Battlefront is set to be released in 2 weeks! The classic, fan favourite game series is finally being remade with all new graphics, features and upgrades.
Players will have the chance to explore 4 planets from the Star Wars world consisting of Hoth, Endor, Tatoonie and Sullust. These planets areal very unique from each other and offer very different scenery throughout. Hoth is an icy planet covered in snow with various mountains allowing players to gain the higher ground.
Endor is a very green planet and is home to the ewoks. It consists of many trees, plants and villages which gives players the opportunity to hide from their enemies and ambush them. Tatoonie is a dusty, harsh planet consisting of pure deserts and mountains. The small, tight planet contains of multiple levels making it action-packed with close combat yet allowing players to take down enemies from above. Finally, Sullust is a lava, smoke and ash covered planet filled with cracks and small valleys allowing players to traverse through the map with ease to flank the enemy team.
In Star Wars Battlefront, there are many different vehicles which players can use to manoeuvre around the planets whether it be on the ground, hovering or in the air. There are 6 flying vehicles which players can use by collecting the power-ups scattered along the floor:
- The Millennium Flacon
- The X-Wing
- The A-Wing
- The Snowspeeder
- The Tie Fighter
- The Tie Interceptor.
The 2 grounded vehicles are the AT-AT and the AT-ST. The AT-AT is a huge, four-legged robot which although may be slow, it tears up any enemy in sight. The AT-ST is a fast, lightly armoured robot which can fit 2 players causing players to become unstoppable whilst riding it.
The final two vehicles are used mainly to manoeuvre around the maps at high speed by hovering slightly above the ground. The Speeder Bike gives the players to chance to travel through the maps at a very high speed as well as shooting down enemies at the same time. The Slave 1 consists of many weapons built into this vehicle in which players can take advantage of in order to defeat and grounded enemies.
Star Wards Battlefront introduces new hero and villain characters. Power-ups are located around the multiplayer maps which players can collect.
If the player collects the hero/villain power-up then it will allow them to change into a special character depending on the map and team the player is on.
The following heroes and villains are able to be played as on Star Wars: Battlefront: Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Princess Leia Organa, Emperor Palpatine, Han Solo and Boba Fett.
Single Player and Co-op Missions:
As well as multiplayer, there will also be missions for players to complete whether that is to be done solo or with another player. There are 4 different mission types available for players.
Training missions allow players to practice all areas of the game including flying, riding and fighting. In Survival missions, players must hold off waves of the enemy until help arrives. As the waves progress, the mission becomes harder and harder as more and more tougher enemies come.
The Battles missions, allows you to battle against enemy AI or your friend in head-to-head action allowing you to show off and improve your fighting skills. Hero battles are similar to normal Battle missions however rather than controlling a standard fighter, you are able to fight as a hero/villain of your choosing against another hero/villain and their forces.
Our CCN Service
All phone numbers provided by callcentrenumbers.co.uk are charged at 7p per minute plus your phone providers Access Charge.
We are not responsible for your phone providers Access Charge. This charge is not set by callcentrenumbers.co.uk and we have no control over it. You need to speak to your phone or mobile provider to understand the costs of calling an 0843 number. Check our Call Charges page for further information.
Callcentrenumbers.co.uk Is Not affiliated with this company or business. We are not associated to any of the listed companies, businesses or organisations on our website. We are a phone number directory service that operates a call handling platform that routes your call through our 0843 numbers to the company you are trying to contact. Our service provides a helpful solution if you are in a hurry, and/or have been unable to find the contact number for the company you are wishing to call.
A cheaper contact number may be available elsewhere on the internet or the website of the company you are wishing to call.
Before using our service please make sure you contact your telecom provider to find the exact charges calling an 0843 number before using our service.