Nintendo Contact Number
Contact Nintendo Customer Service UK by selecting Option 2
All phone numbers provided by callcentrenumbers.co.uk are charged at 7p per minute plus your phone providers Access Charge
Contact Nintendo Customer Service UK:
Use Nintendo contact number on 08435 048 810 to receive help with:
- More information on the Nintendo 2DS XL.
- Getting Started With Your New Device – In order to speak to Nintendo customer support to find out more information on how to setup your new Nintendo device and where to start, call 08435 048 810.
- Remote and Accessories – In order to find out how connect or use accessories with your Nintendo device, then you should contact Nintendo by calling 08435 048 810 as a member of the Nintendo Customer Support team will guide you through each step.
- Creating a Nintendo Account – If you would like to create a Nintendo Account you can do so by using the following link, https://accounts.nintendo.com/login. If you would like to receive further guidance or are encountering any problems, then contact Nintendo using the number provided above.
- Using the My Nintendo Service – For more information or help using the My Nintendo service, contact Nintendo customer services by calling 08435 048 810.
- Trouble Shooting Any Problems – Contact Nintendo Customer Support if you are having any issues with your Nintendo device as they will give you expert guidance on how to resolve your problem.
- Your Nintendo Device and the Internet – If you would like advice on connecting your device to the internet or are encountering issues whilst trying to do so, then speak to a Nintendo representative by contacting Nintendo Customer Services.
After purchasing a Nintendo device, you may need some help on how to setup the device. Many guides can be found online which offer instructions and help regarding setting up your Nintendo device.
If you are unable to find instructions for a specific action, such as how to connect Nintendo Wii wires to your TV, then you should contact Nintendo customer support as they will provide expert guidance. Some actions you may need guidance on:
- Setting up your console regarding wires and cables
- How to turn on your Nintendo Device
- Instructions regarding charging devices
- How to create a user on a Nintendo Device
- Contact Nintendo to find advice on the best location for your console within your premises
- Security and Parental settings
Nintendo recently announced and revealed its latest console, the Nintendo Switch. The Nintendo switch is one of the most creative and original consoles to have ever been made.
The Nintendo switch works as a standard console that can be plugged into and played on the user’s television, however, it can also be played on the go. Simply remove the screen from the dock and attach the Joy-con controllers in order to play where and whenever you want. There are 3 modes that users can play with: TV Mode, Tabletop Mode and Handheld Mode.
The Nintendo Switch offers multiplayer features too. Users are able to sync up to eight Nintendo Switch Consoles to play multiplayer games with each other or users can subscribe to Nintendo’s online service to play with others from around the world. Nintendo will release the console on March 3rd and cost approximately £250. The introduction of Joy-Con makes Nintendo’s new console twice as creative as ever. The Joy-cons include HD rumble and an IT Motion Camera which allows the player’s gaming experience to become more realistic than ever.
If you would like to receive more information on the Nintendo Switch or have any questions, then use the Nintendo Contact Number by calling 08435 048 810. Contacting Nintendo helpline will allow you to gain help with the following:
- Where can you purchase the Nintendo Switch?
- How to setup the Nintendo Switch
- All required cables and wires for the Nintendo Switch
- Faulty or damaged Nintendo Switch
- How to speak and play with friends on the Nintendo Switch
- If you are experiencing problems with the Nintendo Switch then contact Nintendo customer services
- How to connect the Nintendo Switch to the internet
- Managing your Nintendo Switch account or subscription
- Call Nintendo on 08435 048 810 for support with their online subscription service for Nintendo Switch
- What accessories are compatible with the Nintendo Switch?
- What games are going to be available on the Nintendo Switch?
Nintendo 2DS XL
Remotes and Accessories
With your Nintendo device, you are more than likely going to have a remote or another form of accessory that you want to use with your Nintendo device.
Tutorials can be found online which can guide you to connecting your peripheral devices however, you may need to contact Nintendo customer services, by calling 08435 048 810 for extra guidance. Why you may need to contact Nintendo:
- How to setup the Wii remote sensor
- Connecting a classic controller to your Nintendo Wii
- How to use a Nunchuk with your Wii remote
- How to use a stylus with your Nintendo DS
- Storage devices for the Wii U
- How to setup the Nintendo balancing board
Creating a Nintendo Account
By creating a Nintendo Account you are able to use Nintendo services such as the My Nintendo Service. You are also able to purchase digital games from Nintendo eShop. You can create a Nintendo Account by going to the following website, https://accounts.nintendo.com/login.
If you encounter any problems or would like some more information regarding creating a Nintendo Account, then contact Nintendo customer services. Some reasons you may need to contact Nintendo regarding your Nintendo Account:
- What can you do with a Nintendo Account?
- Unable to create a Nintendo Account
- Haven’t received a verification code email
- Forgotten your Nintendo Account password or email
- Linking a Nintendo Account to a Nintendo Network ID
- How to remove the link between your Nintendo Account and your Nintendo Network ID
Using the My Nintendo Service
My Nintendo is a service that can be used by anyone whom has a Nintendo Account. The service allows players to earn My Nintendo points which can be redeemed for a variety of different rewards.
Use the Nintendo contact number on 08435 048 810 for more information regarding the My Nintendo service or if you are having any problems using it. You may need to contact Nintendo for any of the following reasons:
- Am I able to use My Nintendo and if so, how do I?
- How do I use My Nintendo points to claim rewards?
- How to earn My Nintendo Points
- What rewards are available for me to earn?
- Not earning My Nintendo Points.
- If your Nintendo Points have reset.
- What is Miitomo?
Your Nintendo Device and the Internet
Nintendo offer guides and tutorials on how to connect your Nintendo device to the internet which can be found on the Nintendo website. If you would like more information regarding connecting your device to a network or are facing any problems doing so, then you need to contact Nintendo customer services on 08435 048 810. Reasons to contact Nintendo customer support regarding connecting your Nintendo device to a network:
- What is the Nintendo eShop?
- How do I connect to the Nintendo eShop?
- What is a Nintendo Network ID?
- Forgot your Nintendo Network password.
- Can I change my Nintendo Network ID?
- Parental Controls.
- Game downloads and updates.
The Nintendo Wii is the entertainment console that introduced us to the new kind of motion-controlled game controls and got people up and moving. The Wii name itself was chosen because the ii looks like two people standing and playing alongside each other, and also because it sounds like ‘we’ which reflects the inclusivity of people of all ages, interests, skills and abilities. It might not be the console that serious gamers use but the Wii is most certainly the one that people turn to when they want to have fun, either on their own, with a partner or with a group of friends.
Nintendo first launched their Nintendo Entertainment System in 1983 and it was an instant success. Since then they have brought out a massive range, selling nearly 670 million of their consoles (including over 100 million Wii systems) and over 4 billion games (nearly 90 million of those being Wii games). Some of the most famous Nintendo games include Super Mario, Donkey Kong and Pokemon, which have all become worldwide icons.
When the Wii was released in 2006 it immediately became clear that this was a totally different gaming experience, targeted at a much wider demographic. Using the Wii wireless remote to swing your racket or point at a target, the focus is on fun and social gaming, and everyone can be included. One of the most successful games is Wii sports and it isn’t unusual to find three generations of a family battling it out in the bowling arcade, on the tennis court or even in the boxing ring.
In 2007 the world was introduced to the Wii Balance Board and everyone was playing Wii games to get fit. Whether it’s yoga, a step or dance class, or an obstacle course in the sky, there are endless possibilities for fun and exercise with the Wii.
Released in 2006, the 7th generation console from Nintendo takes home entertainment to the next level. The introduction of the Wii Controller and Handheld Pointing device detects movement of the user in three dimensions.
Nintendo Wii U
The Nintendo Wii U is the successor of the Nintendo Wii released in November 2012. It is the first Nintendo console to support HD graphics. The consoles main controller is the Wii U GamePad which features an inbuilt touchscreen, analogs and buttons. The Wii U is backwards compatible with all games released for the original Nintendo Wii and the online functionality uses Miiverse and the Nintendo Network platform.
Nintendo Wii Mini
The new addition to the Nintendo products is the smaller version of the Nintendo Wii with a top loading disc drive with a more slim design. There are two available packages to purchase.
The Mario Kart Bundle
This includes Mario Kart Wii, Wii Remote Plus Controller and Nunchuk accessory. Also included is the sensor bar, power supply, cables and batteries. Contact Nintendo to find out more on 08435 048 810.
The Family Bundle
This includes all the same hardware as above, but also includes Wii Sports and Super Mario Galaxy. For all the latest updates on available bundles and packages please go to the Nintendo website directly on www.nintendo.co.uk
For any help on how to setup your Nintendo Wii contact the team on 08435 048 810. The team will also be able to help you with several of the Nintendo accessories below:
- Wii Remote
- Wii Nunchuk
- Wii Wheel
- Wii Remote Wrist Strap
- Wii Classic Controller
- Wii Motion Plus
The Nintendo 2DS: The beginner entry hand held device that is compatible with the older Nintendo DS games. Available in Black, Blue, White and Red.
The Nintendo 3DS: Featuring a dual touch screen, with the top screen providing widescreen and 3D stereoscopic and the bottom touch sensitive controls. No 3D glasses needed.
The Nintendo 3DS XL: 90% Increased screen size than the Nintendo 3DS and the largest in size of the DS range.
Visit the Nintendo eshop website directly at www.nintendo.co.uk for all the latest digital downloads for the Nintendo DS family and Nintendo Wii family. Included on the site are old retro classics from the N64, Super Nintendo, and NES such as, Super Mario Bros and The Legend of Zelda.
Our CCN Service
All phone numbers provided by callcentrenumbers.co.uk are charged at 7p per minute plus your phone providers Access Charge.
We are not responsible for your phone providers Access Charge. This charge is not set by callcentrenumbers.co.uk and we have no control over it. You need to speak to your phone or mobile provider to understand the costs of calling an 0843 number. Check our Call Charges page for further information.
Callcentrenumbers.co.uk Is Not affiliated with this company or business. We are not associated to any of the listed companies, businesses or organisations on our website. We are a phone number directory service that operates a call handling platform that routes your call through our 0843 numbers to the company you are trying to contact. Our service provides a helpful solution if you are in a hurry, and/or have been unable to find the contact number for the company you are wishing to call.
A cheaper contact number may be available elsewhere on the internet or the website of the company you are wishing to call.
Before using our service please make sure you contact your telecom provider to find the exact charges calling an 0843 number before using our service.