The personal information that we collect from our visitors falls into two categories: Visitors to the website who contact us and visitors to the site that use our access numbers.
When visitors access our website, we do not collect any personal information from them at all, unless they use our Contact Us page. The information collected is:
- The visitors name,
- e-mail address,
- Details of the message that is being sent to us.
When a visitor uses any of our call forwarding numbers we record the following information.
- The number that was called,
- The Callers CLI unless the number is withheld,
- If the call made was either answered or not,
- The date and time of the call,
- The duration of the call.
How is your information used?
We capture information from our contact page and call records for internal purposes only.
- To respond to your enquiry.
- To analyse the information recorded to further improve our service to our visitors.
- To record a log of all information captured to help improve efficiencies of our number directory service.
- We may contact you with the information you have provided to resolve any customer queries.
- We DO NOT pass your captured data to third party companies or use your data for anything other than improving our service. We will never sell, lease or distribute your information to third parties unless we have your permission to do so or required by law.
How can you modify or delete your personal information?
You can contact us and request that any personal data you have provided to us to be removed from our records.
Our Content and Links to other websites
Within our directory is content relating to the organisation you are trying to call. The content may include links to other websites which we have deemed to be useful to you. Generally these links are hyperlinks to the company you are trying to contact. Once you have used these links or a link to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that website. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
We are committed to ensure your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access to your information we have procedures and measures in place to protect all the data we keep on record.
Your acceptance of these terms