Santander Contact Number
Use the Santander Contact number listed:
08439 031 001
All phone numbers provided by callcentrenumbers.co.uk are charged at 7p per minute plus your phone providers Access Charge
Santander Contact Number – Contact Santander Customer Services
Use the Santander contact number on 08439 031 001, to speak to Santander customer support for help on the following topics:
- Banks or Savings Accounts – In order to speak to a Santander customer support representative regarding your banking or savings account, then contact Santander customer support on 08439 031 001.
- Credit Cards – For more information regarding Santander credit cards or for help with any issues regarding Santander credit cards, then you need to call Santander customer services by using the Santander Contact Number on 08439 031 001.
- Stolen/Lost Items or Fraud – If you have lost or had an item stolen, then you need to immediately contact Santander customer services using the number provided. For any suspicious activity regarding your Santander account, you must contact Santander customer support.
- Insurance, Loans and Mortgages – To speak to a Santander representative about insurance, loans or mortgages then you should use the Santander contact number by using the number we provide.
- Online & Mobile Banking – In order to speak to a member of Santander’s customer support you may call 08439 031 001. Here you will be able to discuss enquiries or issues regarding Santander online or mobile banking.
Banks or Savings Accounts
You can contact Santander customer services to discuss more information regarding Santander bank or savings accounts. You can also receive help and advice from a Santander representative regarding any issues you may be experiencing with your bank or savings accounts, by calling 08439 031 001. Some reasons you may want to contact Santander:
- Opening a Santander account
- How to close a Santander account
- Switching my current account to Santander
- What Santander accounts are available?
- Moving abroad
- Santander interest rates
- Any issues you may be experiencing with your Santander account
There are two credit cards that Santander offers, 1|2|3 Credit Card or the Santander Credit Card.
For more information regarding Santander and the credit cards they offer, visit their webpage or contact Santander customer services by dialling 08439 031 001. Speaking to a Santander representative will allow you to receive information regarding any of the following topics:
- Which Santander Credit Card is best for me?
- How do I activate my credit card?
- What is my balance?
- What’s my credit limit?
- How do I pay off my credit card?
- Cancelling a Santander credit card
- Can I use my Santander credit card abroad?
Stolen/Lost Items or Fraud
If you have lost your Santander credit card or it has been stolen then you need to immediately contact Santander customer support by calling 08439 031 001 to report it. You must also immediately contact Santander if you believe that you have been a victim of credit card fraud or you suspect any unusual activity within your account. Contacting Santander customer services will allow you to:
- Report your stolen or lost Santander credit card
- Deactivate your missing Santander credit card
- Have a new Santander credit card sent to you
- Report an act of credit card fraud
- Report any suspicious activity within your Santander account
- Some details that may be necessary when reporting a lost or stolen credit card or reporting an act of fraud are:
• Last place your Santander credit card was used
• When your Santander credit card was last used
• Your account number and details
Insurance, Loans and Mortgages
Santander offer home, car, travel and life insurance to their customers. For more information regarding what these insurances covers then visit http://www.santander.co.uk/uk/insurance. You may also contact Santander contact number by dialling 08439 031 001 to find out more information regarding the following:
- What is Santander insurance?
- How do I apply for Santander insurance?
- How do I make a claim?
- What do I need to make a claim?
- Lost my insurance certificate
Santander also offers loans to their customers for most purposes. Santander’s interest rates starts from 3.5% APR on loans between £7,500 to £20,000 for 1|2|3 World and Santander Select Customers. For more information regarding Santander’s loans, call Santander customer services using the number we provide. You can receive help on the following:
- How do I apply for a loan from Santander?
- How long will it take to receive my money?
- Interest rates on Santander loans
- What reasons can I take a loan for?
Mortgages are also offered by Santander. Santander offer many different options, whether you are already an existing Santander customer, looking to buy your first home, looking to move house or looking to move your mortgage to Santander. If you would like to receive more information regarding Santander mortgages, then visit their website at http://www.santander.co.uk/uk/mortgages, or use the Santander contact number by calling them on 08439 031 001. By calling Santander you can receive help on:
- What is Santander’s Standard Variable Rate?
- How do I apply for a Santander mortgage?
- How does Santander repayment work?
- How do I access available funds or borrow more money?
- General questions or enquiries.
- What happens if I am moving home?
- Can I view my Santander mortgage online?
Online & Mobile Banking
Santander customers are able to setup online and mobile banking. This means that they can manage their accounts wherever they are as long as they have an internet connection. For more information regarding Santander online and mobile banking, visit http://www.santander.co.uk/uk/help-support/online-banking or call Santander customer services on 08439 031 001. Some problems you may be facing or information you may want to find out may be:
- How do I sign up to Santander online and mobile banking?
- What can I do with Online and mobile banking?
- I have forgotten my Santander online banking details
- Technical problems
- Updating my contact details on my Online banking
- Online and mobile banking with joint bank accounts
Santander’s website can be used to find out help with any issues or questions that you may need answering, http://www.santander.co.uk/uk/help-support/faqs
Our CCN Service
All phone numbers provided by callcentrenumbers.co.uk are charged at 7p per minute plus your phone providers Access Charge.
We are not responsible for your phone providers Access Charge. This charge is not set by callcentrenumbers.co.uk and we have no control over it. You need to speak to your phone or mobile provider to understand the costs of calling an 0843 number. Check our Call Charges page for further information.
Callcentrenumbers.co.uk Is Not affiliated with this company or business. We are not associated to any of the listed companies, businesses or organisations on our website. We are a phone number directory service that operates a call handling platform that routes your call through our 0843 numbers to the company you are trying to contact. Our service provides a helpful solution if you are in a hurry, and/or have been unable to find the contact number for the company you are wishing to call.
A cheaper contact number may be available elsewhere on the internet or the website of the company you are wishing to call.
Before using our service please make sure you contact your telecom provider to find the exact charges calling an 0843 number before using our service.