Student Loans Contact Number
08439 03 1015
Use the Student Loans Contact Number between:
Mon-Fri from 8.00am to 8.00pm
Sat and Sun 9.00am to 4.00pm
Contact the Student Loans Company – 08435 03 1015
Use the Student Loans Contact Number to speak to a representative for information on:
- Further Education
- Undergraduate Support
- Postgraduate Loans
- Loan Repayments
- Associated Interest Rates
For further advice contact Student Loans on 08435 03 1015. Lines are open: Mon-Fri from 8.00am to 8.00pm, Sat and Sun 9.00am to 4.00pm.
What does the Student Loans Company actually do?
The SLC works with several organisation across the Uk to provide financial support to students wishing to study. The several organisation include:
- Student Finance England
- Student Finance Wales
- Student Awards Agency Scotland
- Education Authourity in Ireland
- Higher Education Institutions
- HM Revenue & Customs
Paying and Collecting
The Student Loans Company helps with:
- Paying Loans & grants to students
- Paying tuition fees to colleges and universities
- Working with HMRC to collect repayments
- Maintenance payments to over 16’s in Northern Ireland
- Paying burseries and scholarships on behalf of colleges
- Repayments are made through HMRC if you are employed
- If you are self employed they are made via Self Assessment tax returns
For further information, visit the Student Loans Website or use the Student Loans contact number Monday to Sunday.
SLC Products & Services
- Maintaining support for full-time students: SLC pay loans and grants for maintenance support.
- Tuition fees and grants: Student Loans provide loans for tuition fees whereby they pay the money directly to the universities and colleges on behalf of students who apply for SLC support.
- Dependants’ grants for full-time students: Special grants and allowances may be made available for students who have dependants and need help with extra costs while they are studying.
- Travel Grant: SLC can pay grants to help cover the cost of travel for people studying abroad. it can also support people on clinical training for medical or courses.
- Disabled students’ allowance: The Student Loans company pay disability allowances for eligible students, whether they are full-time, part-time or postgraduate.
- Support for part-time students: SLC can pay grants to help part-time students with their tuition fees. This is dependant on the household income.
- Financial Support for postgraduate students: The SLC can fund eligible students for full time, part time and flexible post graduate courses leading to the Postgraduate Diploma in Educationor Postgraduate Certificate in Education.
- Bursaries and scholarships: They can administer bursaries and scholarships on behalf over more than 160 institutions across the UK. This includes assessment and payment of awards to students on behalf of each particular institution.
Our CCN Service
All phone numbers provided by callcentrenumbers.co.uk are charged at 7p per minute plus your phone providers Access Charge.
We are not responsible for your phone providers Access Charge. This charge is not set by callcentrenumbers.co.uk and we have no control over it. You need to speak to your phone or mobile provider to understand the costs of calling an 0843 number. Check our Call Charges page for further information.
Callcentrenumbers.co.uk Is Not affiliated with this company or business. We are not associated to any of the listed companies, businesses or organisations on our website. We are a phone number directory service that operates a call handling platform that routes your call through our 0843 numbers to the company you are trying to contact. Our service provides a helpful solution if you are in a hurry, and/or have been unable to find the contact number for the company you are wishing to call.
A cheaper contact number may be available elsewhere on the internet or the website of the company you are wishing to call.
Before using our service please make sure you contact your telecom provider to find the exact charges calling an 0843 number before using our service.