TV License Contact Number
Use the TV License Contact Number between:
Mon to Fri 08.30 to 18.30
Sat 08.30 to 13.00
All phone numbers provided by callcentrenumbers.co.uk are charged at 7p per minute plus your phone providers Access Charge
Do You Need a TV Licence?
You are required to have a TV Licence if you watch or record Live TV on any device. Therefore if you watch Live TV on another device such as:
- a mobile phone
- a laptop
- a tablet device
- a games console or DVD
Use the Tv License Contact Number for further information on 08435 041 115
What is Live TV?
Live TV is any programme that you watch or record as it is being shown on TV or live on an online TV service. Live TV includes:
- live events
Use the TV License Contact Number for more information.
What is an online TV service?
An online TV service is any app, website or service that allows you to watch Live TV via the internet. Some examples of online TV services are:
- BBC iPlayer,
- Sky Go
- Apple TV
If you are still unsure as to whether you require a TV Licence, then use TV Licence contact number on 08435 041 115. A member of the TV Licence customer support team will be able to inform you if you require a TV licence and how to purchase one.
Pay For Your TV License
A standard colour TV licence costs £145.50 per annum. There are different methods that you can use in order to purchase for your TV licence:
- Yearl: This option allows you to purchase you license at once. If you pay by direct debit, then your licence is automatically renewed every year. You can pay via debit or credit card.
- Quarterly: This payment method allows you to make four payments across the year. However, as you are paying for your licence as you use it, you receive an extra £1.25 charge per quarter.
- Monthly: The monthly payment method allows you to purchase your first licence across the first 6 months. At £24/month and the next year’s licence would be paid across all 12 months at £12/month.
- Weekl: The final method allows you to purchase your first licence over 26 weeks and then your next licence can be paid in installments every 2 weeks.
If you would like to receive advice on which method is best for you or would like more information then use the TV License contact number by calling them on 08435 041 115.
There are several different payment types available when it comes to paying for your TV Licence.
- Direct Debit
- Debit and Credit Card
- TV Licencing payment Card
- Licencing payment Card
- Cheques and Postal Orders
- BACS Electronic Transfer
Contact TV Licence customer support by calling 08435 041 115 in order to receive more information regarding each payment type and advice on which is best for you.
Cancellations and Refunds
There are various different reasons as to why you may need to cancel your licence and request a refund. You can request a refund for every 3 months left on your licence. Reasons to cancel your licence and request a refund:
- You no longer watch or record Live TV – You can request a refund if you are no longer going to watch or record Live TV.
- Moving house – If you are moving into a house where someone already has a licence, if you are moving abroad or moving into a care home then you may need to cancel your licence.
- Over 75 – If you are over 75 you are able to apply for a free licence.
- The Licence Holder has died – If the licence holder has died, the licence will continue to cover their home if needed, if not a refund may be due.
For more information regarding cancelling your TV licence and how to apply for a refund you can visit the TV Licence website – http://www.tvlicensing.co.uk. Alternatively you can contact TV licence by calling them on the Tv License Contact Number on 08435 041 115..
Rather than cancelling your current licence and purchasing a new one, in some cases it may be more reasonable to move you licence instead. You may need to move your licence if you:
- You are moving home – Up to 3 months before you move, you can simply move your licence to your new home’s address.
- You want to pass your licence onto someone else – You are able to leave your licence at the house you are moving out of for the person moving in to use.
To speak to an advisor from TV Licence customer services, then call 08435 041 115 for more information regarding moving your licence.
If you are over the age of 75, then you can apply for a free TV licence which will cover you and anyone whom you live with. It is recommended to apply for your free TV Licence whilst you are 74 years older. This will prevent your current licence over running and costing you.
For more information use the TV Licence contact number to speak to them on 08435 041 115.
Students & Student Homes
Students whom are moving into or currently live halls of residence need their own TV Licence as they are not covered by their parent’s licence or the Hall’s licence.
We suggest you speak to a member of TV Licence customer support team for advice on how to apply and purchase a TV Licence. Use the Tv License Contact Number on 08435 041 115.
Blind and Severely Sight Impaired
If you are severely sight impaired or blind, then you are eligible to apply for a 50% concession. As long as you can provide the correct evidence you will be eligible. Partially sighted people are not eligible to apply.
By contacting the TV Licence customer support team, by calling 08435 041 115, you are able to find out how to apply.
You may need to purchase a second TV Licence for your second home> Your current license may not 08435 041 115you. However, in some cases your main TV Licence may and therefore to find out whether you need to purchase a second TV Licence.
Contact TV Licensing to find out more information.
If you are living in a self-contained accommodation, such as a separate flat, you will need to purchase your own TV Licence to cover you.
If you are unsure as to whether you need to purchase your own TV Licence, use the Tv License Contact Number on 08435 041 115.
Our CCN Service
All phone numbers provided by callcentrenumbers.co.uk are charged at 7p per minute plus your phone providers Access Charge.
We are not responsible for your phone providers Access Charge. This charge is not set by callcentrenumbers.co.uk and we have no control over it. You need to speak to your phone or mobile provider to understand the costs of calling an 0843 number. Check our Call Charges page for further information.
Callcentrenumbers.co.uk Is Not affiliated with this company or business. We are not associated to any of the listed companies, businesses or organisations on our website. We are a phone number directory service that operates a call handling platform that routes your call through our 0843 numbers to the company you are trying to contact. Our service provides a helpful solution if you are in a hurry, and/or have been unable to find the contact number for the company you are wishing to call.
A cheaper contact number may be available elsewhere on the internet or the website of the company you are wishing to call.
Before using our service please make sure you contact your telecom provider to find the exact charges calling an 0843 number before using our service.