Ubisoft Contact Number
All calls are charged at 7p per minute plus you phone providers access charge. We are a call-forwarding service using our own 0843 telephone numbers.
We are not associated or affiliated to any company listed on this website. If you want to use the OFFICIAL telephone number for the company you are trying to call, then do not use this Call-Forwarding Service as it is chargeable.
For more information on Call Charges, please visit our call charge page below:
Ubisoft Contact Number 0843 902 1751
Contact Ubisoft customer support on 0843 902 1751 and you will be able to receive help on the following topics:
- Your Uplay Account – If you are having any problems regarding your Uplay account or would like to find out how to create a Uplay account, you need to contact Uplay support by calling 0843 902 1751
- Uplay PC – If you would like more information regarding what Uplay PC is or you are having issues whilst using Uplay PC then you need to contact Uplay by contacting Uplay customer services.
- Purchasing and Downloading Ubisoft Games – If you are encountering problems whilst purchasing or downloading any Ubisoft games or would like to find out where to purchase Ubisoft games, then call 0843 902 1751 to talk to an Ubisoft representative.
- Ubisoft Club – To find out how to join Ubisoft Club or you are facing any problems whilst trying to use Ubisoft club, then contact Ubisoft customer support using the number provided.
- Uplay Shop – You need to contact Uplay customer services if you are experiencing any problems whilst using the Uplay shop or would like to find out more information regarding this feature. This can be done by calling Uplay contact number, 0843 902 1751.
If you are facing any problems regarding your Uplay account then you need to contact Uplay customer services by using the Ubisoft Contact Number on 0843 902 1751. Here you will speak to a Uplay representative whom will provide advice on what to do if you are experiencing issues. Some reasons you may need to contact Uplay:
- Forgotten your Uplay account email or password
- Unable to log into my Uplay account
- Unable to create a Uplay account
- Uplay account linking
- How to join the Ubisoft club
- Uplay 2 step-verification
- How to change my date of birth
- How to delete my Uplay account
Uplay PC is an application that was created by Ubisoft. Players are able to purchase, download and launch Ubisoft games straight from the application. The client also offers an achievement/trophy system to the player which is available to link across platforms such as consoles, Facebook, PC and mobile. Some Ubisoft games are Uplay enabled, meaning they have extra in-game tasks for the player to complete. Each Uplay enabled game has four actions that a player can accomplish to earn Uplay points, known as units. Units can then be used to purchase additional content for a variety of different games. If you are encountering any problems whilst using Uplay PC or would like to find out more information regarding Uplay PC, then contact Ubisoft on the Ubisoft Contact Number on 0843 902 1751. Some topics you may want to cover are:
- Unable to download Uplay PC
- Problems starting Uplay PC
- Unable to run games from Uplay PC
- Can’t purchase games from Uplay PC
- Unable to download games from Uplay PC
- Cannot log into Uplay PC
- Can’t link external accounts to your Ubisoft account
Ubisoft Club rewards players for playing Ubisoft games. It is completely free to join and allows the player to unlock exclusive content in any Ubisoft games as well as gain access to exclusive discounts in the Uplay Shop. Players are rewarded in units which they can use to purchase exclusive content. To find out more information regarding the Ubisoft Club or to receive help if you are experiencing any problems, you need to contact Ubisoft using the number provided. Some reasons as to why you may want to contact Ubisoft;
- How do I join Ubisoft Club?
- Am I eligible to join the Ubisoft Club?
- How do I leave Ubisoft Club?
- Units have been removed/reset
- Unable to make purchases with units
- Suspicious activity regarding your Ubisoft account
- How do I link all my profiles?
The Uplay Shop offers a variety of different Ubisoft products and games that are available for purchase. The store offers collectible items and collector’s editions games. If you are having any problems with the Uplay Shop, then you need to contact Uplay customer support by using the Ubisoft Contact Number on 0843 902 1751. Reasons as to why you may need to call Uplay:
- Unable to make purchases from the Uplay Shop
- Order information
- Shipping information
- Returns and cancellations
- Unauthorised transactions
- Information regarding preorders
Our CCN Service
All phone numbers provided by callcentrenumbers.co.uk are charged at 7p per minute plus your phone providers Access Charge.
We are not responsible for your phone providers Access Charge. This charge is not set by callcentrenumbers.co.uk and we have no control over it. You need to speak to your phone or mobile provider to understand the costs of calling an 0843 number. Check our Call Charges page for further information.
Callcentrenumbers.co.uk Is Not affiliated with this company or business. We are not associated to any of the listed companies, businesses or organisations on our website. We are a phone number directory service that operates a call handling platform that routes your call through our 0843 numbers to the company you are trying to contact. Our service provides a helpful solution if you are in a hurry, and/or have been unable to find the contact number for the company you are wishing to call.
A cheaper contact number may be available elsewhere on the internet or the website of the company you are wishing to call.
Before using our service please make sure you contact your telecom provider to find the exact charges calling an 0843 number before using our service.